Pokémon Masters Update 2.35.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
. The voice actors
from this patch have also been indexed and added to our Staff database
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.35.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- You will be able to invite Calem to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: July 31, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Calem once you have teamed up with 5★ Calem & Espurr.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- A button that takes you directly to the next area info has been added to the area completion screen for some areas.
Note: The button is not displayed if you do not have enough Stamina to access the next area info.
- Made improvements to the timing for skipping the story in some area info.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: July 27, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Changed the name of some items.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.