A new guest has arrived! You can invite Gladion to the Trainer Lodge after you team up with 5★ Gladion & Silvally! The Lodge Exchange has also been updated, so you can get exclusive presents for Gladion—plus other useful items!
The Mysterious Stones chapter has been added to the main story in Pokémon Masters EX! Strange glowing stones have been discovered on Pasio. What secrets could they hide? The contents of this chapter unlock after you collect the required number of mysterious stones.
Mysterious Stones Chapter added to the main story!
New content added to the Main Story! The Mysterious Stones Chapter was added to the Main Story. Recently, a number of Mysterious Stones with an intriguing glow have been discovered on Pasio. What mystery do these stones hold? A new story on Pasio begins!
Collect Mysterious Stones
Gathering the required number of Mysterious Stones will unlock the Mysterious Stones Chapter. Once you acquire your first Mysterious Stone, you will be able to proceed to the Mysterious Stones Chapter that has been added to the bottom of the Main Story screen. After acquiring 10 Mysterious Stones, you will unlock What Rei Found.
Note: The number of Mysterious Stones needed to unlock an area is based on the total number of stones you have acquired.
Note: If you have not acquired enough Mysterious Stones to unlock an area, you can check the area to see how many Mysterious Stones it requires and how many you have acquired in total.
Where to Find Mysterious Stones
Mysterious Stones can be obtained as completion rewards from all of the Daily Region Rotation battles, and there is also a small chance of receiving them from Trainer Lodge expeditions. You may also receive them randomly from some area info in the Training Areas.
Added New Rewards to the Monthly Exchange Items Menu
Rewards that you can obtain by exchanging Mysterious Stones have been added to the Monthly Exchange Items menu. You can exchange for Move Candy Coins and other items as well. Please check out the Exchange Items screen for more details.
Note: Since unlocking areas in Mysterious Stones Chapter is based on the total number of stones you have acquired, exchanging them for items does not have any effect on the unlocking status.
- To unlock the Main Story Mysterious Stones Chapter, you must have acquired one Mysterious Stone.
- We plan to release more updates to the Mysterious Stones Chapter story in the future.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
Limited times daily! Red Mix Scout
You can now team up with a Mix Sync Pair in the Mix Scout! 5★ Red & Venusaur are being featured in this limited-time Mix Scout!
The Mix Scout is a special Sync Pair Scout featuring various Sync Pairs that have appeared in the past. It requires Paid Gems and the ×1, ×3, and ×5 scouts can each be used once per day. The Mix Scout is a Sync Pair Scout that is planned to return multiple times after the previous one has ended. The Scout Points you earn will be carried over each time.
The featured Sync Pairs and appearing Sync Pairs may be updated with each instance. To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
The featured Sync Pair will be released with their Sync Grid expanded, will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX, and will have an EX Role available to unlock.
Note: The Trainer costume for Red & Venusaur is the same as the one for Red & Snorlax.
Note: The featured Sync Pairs do not have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX. Thank you for your understanding.
Note: The featured Sync Pairs do not have sync pair stories.
You can team up with various Sync Pairs!
- 5★ Red & Venusaur are a Mix Sync Pair.
- Mix Sync Pairs are Sync Pairs that only appear for a limited time during Mix Scouts.
- There is a possibility that these Mix Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Mix Scout in the future as well.
- Sync Pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Mix Scout.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The number of times this Sync Pair Scout can be used is reset each day.
Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- You can check the field effects that a Field Sync Pair that has been raised to 6★ EX will deploy before they use their Sync Move for the first time by going to the Sync Pair details screen in the Exchange Items, Sync Pair Scout, or Dex sections and changing their upgrade status.
Note: You can only check Sync Pairs that you have already acquired in the Dex.
- To unlock the EX Role, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.