5★ Sygna Suit Piers & Toxtricity are a strike sync pair with a support EX role who create Electric Terrain after their first successful attack! When you use this scout, you can get Support Roll Cake Coins and 5★ Power-Ups when you team up with 5★ Sygna Suit Piers & Toxtricity!
Sygna Suit Piers Poké Fair Scout
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair in the Poké Fair Scout now! 5★ Sygna Suit Piers & Toxtricity are being featured in this limited-time Poké Fair Scout! 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poké Fair Scout!
The featured Sync Pair will be released with their Sync Grid expanded, will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX, and will have an EX Role available to unlock.
Raising 5★ Sygna Suit Piers & Toxtricity to 6★ EX will add a song to the Jukebox. You will get an item as a present when you team up with 5★ Sygna Suit Piers & Toxtricity in this Sync Pair Scout!
Note: The item will be sent to the Temp Storage tab of the Present Box when you team up with the Sync Pair.
Note: You can view the Bonus Present Details by tapping the Present Details icon on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair!
- 5★ Sygna Suit Piers & Toxtricity are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poké Fair Scout.
- There is a possibility that these Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Poké Fair Scout in the future as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poké Fair Scout.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day. Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the EX Role, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.