Pokémon Masters Update 2.41.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
. The voice actors
from this patch have also been indexed and added to our Staff database
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.41.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Update Details - Battle Rally
- The following content has been added: The Battle Rally. You will be able to attempt it from the following date/time:
Scheduled Date/Time: January 30, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
- Please see the upcoming the Battle Rally Details notification for more information.
Battle Villa Updates
- The Old Items tab has been removed, and a new Rally tab has been added. In the Rally tab, you will be able to exchange the Battle Rally Medals earned from the Battle Rally for Roll Cake Coin Vouchers and other items from the following date/time. Scheduled Date/Time: January 30, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
- You will be able to exchange Roll Cake Coin Vouchers for the Roll Cake Coin of your choice in the General tab from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: January 30, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
- The Battle Villa can be attempted at any time from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: January 30, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
- After the update, you can access it by going to Battle Villa from Side Area on the Explore menu.
- After the update, you will start from Hall 1.
- After the update, a reset button will be added so you can reset the Halls and retry the battles at any time.
- Even if you use the reset feature, your first-time rewards progress will not be reset.
- After the update, the Hall skip feature will no longer be available.
- You will be able to invite Wally to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: January 31, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Wally once you have teamed up with 5★ Wally & Gallade.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- The Palentine’s Day Style will be added to redecorate the Lodge Exchange from the following date/time. Scheduled Date/Time: January 31, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
- You can now check the additional effects of a Sync Move when raised to 6★ EX on the Sync Pair upgrade screen.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: January 29, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Made minor text changes.
- Fixed some sound effects.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.