Thread Posts

AnimeBot
Automated Bots
Forum Posts: 2524
Title: JOHTO 35: Waninoko wa daremono!? Satoshi VS Kasumi!/ワニノコはだれの...
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Waninoko wa daremono!? Satoshi VS Kasumi!/ワニノコはだれのもの!?サトシVSカスミ!/The Totodile Duel. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
Quote Edit
Chance
Forum Posts: 335
Title: Re: JOHTO 35: Waninoko wa daremono!? Satoshi VS Kasumi!/ワニノコ...
An interesting episode, featuring one of my favorite Pokémon from Satoshi vast collection of Pokémon, from over the different series. I've always loved how happy-go-lucky Waninoko was, always dancing and biting everyone it meets.
The way Satoshi 'catches' it is quite intriguing, since we actually never learn who actually caught it in the first place.
Last edited 03 Aug 2011 10:21 PM by Chance
Quote Edit
Sunain
Administrator
Forum Posts: 1307
It always amazes me want weird and odd edits are made in the English dub. There was actually a few places where lines were completely cut in this episode. Satoshi's Waninoko is one of my Pokemon in the entire series.

Edits for this episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/153#Edits
Quote Edit
precita
Forum Posts: 69
While I liked Totodile with Ash, its because of this that Misty never gets a starter pokemon in the history of the series.

Ash, May, Dawn and Brock all received starter pokemon at some point, but since Ash got both Squirtle and Totodile, Misty never got any water starter.

Come to think of it, Misty only makes one capture over the entire span of Johto, which is her Corsola. Its really odd that the writers never bothered developing Misty's team much, not to mention her Horsea that was just left behind and never amounted to anything.

Its a shame when you think of all the wasted potential from the earlier seasons of the anime, especially in regards to the lack of screentime for Misty in general.
Quote Edit
Erlade
Administrator
Forum Posts: 29
The music for this episode is now added.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/153#Music
Quote Edit