Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Johto Episodes / JOHTO 35: Waninoko wa daremono!? Satoshi VS Kasumi...
Thread Posts
08 Jun 2000 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Waninoko wa daremono!? Satoshi VS Kasumi!/ワニノコはだれのもの!?サトシVSカスミ!/The Totodile Duel. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
03 Aug 2011 06:21 PM
An interesting episode, featuring one of my favorite Pokémon from Satoshi vast collection of Pokémon, from over the different series. I've always loved how happy-go-lucky Waninoko was, always dancing and biting everyone it meets.
The way Satoshi 'catches' it is quite intriguing, since we actually never learn who actually caught it in the first place.
Last edited 03 Aug 2011 06:21 PM by Chance
03 Aug 2011 06:37 PM
Sunain Administrator
It always amazes me want weird and odd edits are made in the English dub. There was actually a few places where lines were completely cut in this episode. Satoshi's Waninoko is one of my Pokemon in the entire series.

Edits for this episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/153#Edits
03 Aug 2011 11:26 PM
While I liked Totodile with Ash, its because of this that Misty never gets a starter pokemon in the history of the series.

Ash, May, Dawn and Brock all received starter pokemon at some point, but since Ash got both Squirtle and Totodile, Misty never got any water starter.

Come to think of it, Misty only makes one capture over the entire span of Johto, which is her Corsola. Its really odd that the writers never bothered developing Misty's team much, not to mention her Horsea that was just left behind and never amounted to anything.

Its a shame when you think of all the wasted potential from the earlier seasons of the anime, especially in regards to the lack of screentime for Misty in general.
08 Aug 2011 10:17 PM
Erlade Administrator
The music for this episode is now added.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/153#Music