Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Character Discussion / characters from the past
Thread Posts
26 Apr 2010 10:53 AM
which characters from past episodes of pokemon
would you most like to see return someday?
my vote goes for domino/009.
17 Jul 2010 05:16 PM
I'd like to see Butch and Cassidy return. Their rivalry with Jessie and James was really interesting and to me they seemed like the cooler half of Team Rocket. I'd like to see a Pokémon battle between them.
26 Jul 2010 08:02 AM
Quote From: Takeshi
I'd like to see Butch and Cassidy return. Their rivalry with Jessie and James was really interesting and to me they seemed like the cooler half of Team Rocket. I'd like to see a Pokémon battle between them.

Dawn and Brocko (They will leave in the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 5th Gen Anime) but let just say they are gone cause everyone is interested in the 1st and 5th gens now...
26 Jul 2010 10:10 AM
michan Administrator
All these Pokémon that were released and never ever showed up later on in the anime. Butterfree and Pijotto, for example.
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
31 Jul 2010 10:07 AM
Quote From: BlackIceHeartXO
I think it would be interesting to see Ash using his old pokemon that he caught in Kanto and Jhoto. Like his charizard.....the one that never listens to a word he says.

Most of them already appeared in the episode where Ash was frozen in DPSLV. That episode hasn't aired yet in the US.
Last edited 01 Aug 2010 10:09 AM by Rumpelstiltskin
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
10 Aug 2010 01:09 AM
They should have Butch and Cassidy more! I love those two. They are better than Jessie and James in my book.
17 Oct 2010 11:54 PM
I wonder if Misty will ever appear again. Probably not, as she has apparently been killed off by the writers. No cameo's for Misty since the middle of AG. They writers must really not like her very much.

I've never seen the writers show such obvious disdain toward a character as they have to Misty. For all we know she may never appear again for the entire rest of the series, given she never actually shows up despite being in a few openings.

I don't think Misty will ever meet any of the new girls Ash travels with other than May.