Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 191: 思い出はパール!友情はダイヤモンド!!/omoide ha Pearl! yūjō ...
Thread Posts
10 Sep 2010 09:27 AM
michan Administrator
If you watch it from the bright side, though, you see that we finally have gotten rid of the immature penguin.
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
11 Sep 2010 05:54 AM
Polifem Administrator
I can't believe the show made it through another epoch of 4 years. IMHO, DP is the best out of three series we've had so far. It had interesting plots, amusing fillers and badass (incredibly rushed though) league. The amount of boring episodes was like 5 times lower compared to Johto or Hoenn, which is quite a step forward for the Pokémon anime as a whole. Shinji and Team Galactic made the show far more interesting than it used to be during earlier PM and AG days, which had no properly developed evil teams and rivals storywise.

The last episode itself was good but I expected it to be somewhat better for the last episode of the 4 years long series. The ending and after-ending parts were cool though.

I hope that Best Wishes! will be up to our expectation, especially after DP. Looking forward to Isshu!

NEXT TIME...
A NEW BEGINNING!
11 Sep 2010 05:00 PM
Quote From: rangerose
I'm soooo going to miss dawn and her "normal" appearence. Well, I guess i'll have to get used to iris.

Snif, snif...I am serously going to miss Dawn! Nice scrennshots of this final DP epsiode! Well, I have to get used to anyways too! (Or maybe not!)
11 Sep 2010 10:03 PM
It really is odd that Dawn is gone already. She only traveled with Ash for one region while Misty/May got at least two.

Dawn and her Piplup can't advertise the BW games though, so she had to leave. I doubt she'll ever appear again though if there are no Contests in the next series.
12 Sep 2010 01:02 PM
I'm also really going to miss Hikari and Pochama. Mostly Pochama, haha.
They've bought up Pokemon stylists again. I didn't watch the episode where they entered the contest so excuse me if i get this wrong. Anyone else think that Pokemon Musicals may have something to do with pokemon stylists? Since they have to dress up and all.

Hikari and Mimirol's photoshot may be an excuse for them to Isshu.
12 Sep 2010 03:08 PM
Quote From: Kahlan
I'm also really going to miss Hikari and Pochama. Mostly Pochama, haha.
They've bought up Pokemon stylists again. I didn't watch the episode where they entered the contest so excuse me if i get this wrong. Anyone else think that Pokemon Musicals may have something to do with pokemon stylists? Since they have to dress up and all.

Hikari and Mimirol's photoshot may be an excuse for them to Isshu.

Actually, stylists design clothes and assecories for Pokemon.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
14 Sep 2010 05:07 PM
I'll miss Hikari, Pochama and Takeshi AND GOUKAZARU so much.I wish they would never go and leave Satoshi :(
Last edited 14 Sep 2010 11:27 PM by memocan42
14 Sep 2010 11:58 PM
Quote From: memocan42
I'll miss Hikari, Pochama and Takeshi AND GOUKAZARU so much.I wish they would never go and leave Satoshi :(

i will not miss hikari that much,but i will sure miss takeshi a lot
15 Sep 2010 01:12 PM
DP is over and Misty did not appear at all. :/

Perhaps its because they think she's become so disliked in recent years since the end of Johto. Or that May was more popular, take your pick.

I just can't see Misty ever appearing again now.
15 Sep 2010 08:30 PM
Quote From: precita
DP is over and Misty did not appear at all. :/

Perhaps its because they think she's become so disliked in recent years since the end of Johto. Or that May was more popular, take your pick.

I just can't see Misty ever appearing again now.

I wonder if she will ever appear in best wishes episodes.