Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 22: ヒウンシティ・フシデパニック!/Hiun City - Fushide Panic!
Thread Posts
11 Jan 2011 10:55 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ヒウンシティ・フシデパニック!/Hiun City - Fushide Panic!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
10 Mar 2011 04:53 PM
Sunain Administrator
This episode certainly helped build up for the 2 part Team Rocket VS Team Plasma event. It looks like it could be a very good arc. I wonder if Satoshi will see that Fushide once again.
16 Mar 2011 05:27 AM
A nice episode, though it really felt like some sort of prologue to the next two episodes. It was nice to see Satsohi's Mamepato evolve, though it felt a bit forced... I don't rememeber there being something to justify this evolution, since Satoshi has barely battled with it so far.

And I really found weird the fact there's so many Fushide in the desert area north of Hiun City. Indeed, I don't remember seeing a single one in that area, in the game. What's more, I find it weird there'd be so many insect Pokémon in the middle of the desert. But that did not bother me much actually....

... Shootie, on the other, bothered me a LOT. Man, I really can't stand him. I just... can't. Shinji has to be the most humble character in the series compared to Shootie. I just find him annoying, period. I just hope we won't get to see him often in the next episodes.

As for the preview for the next episode, I really should've skipped it, considering the episodes aren't likely to be aired any time soon. The episode looked really epic and exciting, what with the duel between Rocket Gang and the Plasma Team... hum. That makes me wonder whether we'll see Ghetsis and N in the anime (or maybe in one of the movies?). The game has such an epic ending, I just can't wait to see what it will look like in the anime. I'm sure we can expect something as great as DP's Galaxy Gang finale.

So I hope we'll get to see the next two episodes soon, when it won't be a problem for Tokyo TV to air them.

Quote From: Sunain
This episode certainly helped build up for the 2 part Team Rocket VS Team Plasma event. It looks like it could be a very good arc. I wonder if Satoshi will see that Fushide once again.

Hum... didn't think about that. It would be funny if he did, but with Fushide in it's Pendrar form... ha ha.
Last edited 16 Mar 2011 05:41 AM by Chance
04 Jul 2011 12:34 AM
Sunain Administrator
Obviously there was one large significant edit done to the English dub in this episode with the scene cut at the end of the episode. It will be interesting to see what Japan plans to do with this episode now. It should air in September 2011 on Kids Station, I don't know of any other times it would reair. A rental DVD will probably be out around that same time as well.

Link to Edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1232#Edits
20 Oct 2011 02:49 PM
And I really found weird the fact there's so many Fushide in the desert area north of Hiun City. Indeed, I don't remember seeing a single one in that area, in the game. What's more, I find it weird there'd be so many insect Pokémon in the middle of the desert. But that did not bother me much actually....

... Shootie, on the other, bothered me a LOT. Man, I really can't stand him. I just... can't. Shinji has to be the most humble character in the series compared to Shootie. I just find him annoying, period. I just hope we won't get to see him often in the next episodes.

I agree that they should have made the anime correspond more to the games. If you stop and think about it, Yaguruma Forest is pretty far from Resort Desert. I'm not sure, but I think they said the Fushide live underground so maybe that explains why they aren't seen in the games. I also agree that Shootie is hard to like. It was pretty absurd to me to try to take on so many Fushide with only three trainers, and using only one Pokémon each too. Also, the Fushide weren't really doing any harm to anyone, so I don't see why they needed to be harmed. I don't quite like Shootie's attitude toward wild Pokémon.

As a side note, I really wonder when the Team Rocket/Plasma arc is going to air. It's been over half a year since they were supposed to air.
20 Oct 2011 03:06 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Takeshi
Shootie, on the other, bothered me a LOT. Man, I really can't stand him. I just... can't. Shinji has to be the most humble character in the series compared to Shootie. I just find him annoying, period. I just hope we won't get to see him often in the next episodes.

I agree Shootie is an extremely annoying character that actually detracts from the show and this episode proved what an idiot, immature character he is. I originally thought Shinji was too closed off but this kid takes it to a whole different level. Shouldn't be allowed to train Pokemon with his personal daemons inside. If you cannot treat others with respect (Like Satoshi), how are they supposed to respect their Pokemon.

Quote From: Takeshi
As a side note, I really wonder when the Team Rocket/Plasma arc is going to air. It's been over half a year since they were supposed to air.

They said it would air at a future time but I guess they are just trying to place it in a specific spot now.
20 Oct 2011 04:41 PM
Adamant Administrator
As a parallel, the two skipped Kanto episodes had to wait 10 months after their originally announced date before they finally aired. We're not talking about having waited an unprecedented period of time for the Plasma episodes, here.