Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 55: 虹の彼方へ!マラカッチでミュージカル!!/Niji no kanata e! Mara...
Thread Posts
23 Sep 2011 08:38 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 虹の彼方へ!マラカッチでミュージカル!!/Niji no kanata e! Maracacchi de musical!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
09 Nov 2011 06:13 PM
This episode really felt like a good ol' between-two-gyms filler episode.
I was quite intrigued when I saw they finally introduced 3vs3 battles, but just like Satoshi and Dent's battle with the subway masters, it ended really quick, and was quite the letdown... I hope we'll get a propre 3vs3 battle in Homoe City (??), which is the place where they're introduced in the games.

As opposed to this one, the next episode looks really promising!
12 Nov 2011 06:32 PM
I thought it was really interesting how they showed a Pokémon who was near-sighted in the anime. It had never occurred to me that it could happen to a Pokémon as well. I wonder whether Maracacchi was able to just get over it in the end. I also wondered why none of them got confused at the end of Petal Dance. They showed Kibago confused at the end of Outrage a few episode ago. Tobio's story was pretty sad. I hope his dream comes true.
I didn't expect too much from the Triple Battle in this episode, since one team was made up of all the same Pokémon. Hopefully they will show one in more detail in a future episode.