Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 56: メブキジカ! 春夏秋冬勢揃い!!/Mebukijika! Shunkashūtō se...
Thread Posts
06 Oct 2011 10:26 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: メブキジカ! 春夏秋冬勢揃い!!/Mebukijika! Shunkashūtō seizoroi!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
04 Nov 2011 04:23 AM
I enjoyed this episode a lot. The scenery was pretty beautiful and the photographs were as well. I didn't really understand why the Morobareru wanted to poison other Pokémon for no reason.
I felt this episode could have been longer. Robert's goal was pretty interesting and I'm glad he reached it. At first when Dent and Iris exclaimed at the picture I thought it was something bad, like an omen or a curse. It would have been really interesting if that had been the case, but what it did show was cool as well. It's really smart that they didn't show the actual scene with meeting the Mebukijika in the flashback and only showed them when Ash and Robert actually saw them. That made it more memorable. I liked how this episode was really close to nature as well.
04 Nov 2011 10:51 AM
Sunain Administrator
I thought Robert's character design was Toru+Flint=Robert. It was a decent episode, better than the previews ever showed that's for sure. Yamaguchi Kappei was back as the voice actor for Robert, so this was kinda a copy of Kanto #55's plot.

Last edited 04 Nov 2011 09:11 PM by Sunain
15 Nov 2011 04:08 PM
This was a great episode, as in many parts, and especially the one where Satoshi and Robert, find the Mebujika, really felt like they were taken out of a movie: the quality of the animation was top-notch, just like the music which really made the whole episode even more special and unique (though I'm sure they've already had Pokémon photographer episodes before).

This definitely was a filler episode, but a really great one, for once.

Next episode is quite intriguing... though I'm getting a tad tired of 'Pokémon in love' episodes. Hopefully, this one looks quite unique.
When watching the preview, I thought about Takeshi... and how quickly he would've ditched his plans to become a Pokémon doctor, had he known there were some really beautiful women in the Isshu region :p
Last edited 15 Nov 2011 04:10 PM by Chance