Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 67: ダブルバトル!ピカチュウ・ワルビルVSペンドラー・ガマゲロゲ!!
Thread Posts
06 Jan 2012 12:41 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ダブルバトル!ピカチュウ・ワルビルVSペンドラー・ガマゲロゲ!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
04 Feb 2012 06:24 PM
This episode was pretty enjoyable comparable to the last one. It was interesting to see Satoshi take on the role of a mentor to Nick, and let him borrow his Pikachu.
I thought that Glen was a really funny character, as he looked and acted like a teenager when he was actually really young. The battle was enjoyable and seeing the Sunglasses Warubiru's sunglasses getting knocked off twice was also quite humorous. The animation for Drain Punch was strange since it was green. It would habe been cool to see the double battle being conducted by more experienced trainers, but I guess then it would not have been that unique. It's nice to see that children also take an interest in Pokémon battling, although I was disappointed that even the Shimama and Minezumi were borrowed. I felt sorry that there were no wild Pokémon at all in the city for the children to play with.
I found it hard to believe that the Sunglasses Warubiru followed Pikachu for so long without being seen, although presumably it did before it appeared in previous episodes. It will be interesting to see what it adds to Satoshi's party.
05 Feb 2012 10:16 AM
Can you please add Ash's Krokorok to list of characters in a seven-colored arch?
05 Feb 2012 11:38 AM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Pokefan42
Can you please add Ash's Krokorok to list of characters in a seven-colored arch?

Added. Thanks for reminding me. I hadn't added it at the time because I was wanting for the episode to air to confirm the capture.
14 Feb 2012 11:31 AM
I really liked this episode, and as I suspected, it was quite surprising! The most surprising of all was Satoshi getting the Waruvile. For some reason, I believed they would keep it as a wild Pokémon that would make regular appearances in the show, and develop a special relationship with Saotshi and co, and especially Pikachu. Then again, that Waruvile is just the kind of unique Pokémon, with some traits that are characteristic of Satoshi's Pokémon. A

Anyway, I'm glad Satoshi caught it nonetheless, if that means we'll see it more often from now on! (I wonder if the writer decided to change the plot due to some potentially good feedback and input from fans). And Waruvile (and its pre-evolution and evolution are some of my favorite Gen V Pokémon).

But man, Satoshi sure had caught a lot of Pokémon during this series! I'm really looking forward to this series' League, where we'll get a good picture of all the Pokémon he'll have caught by then!

There was a lot of funny scenes in this episodes (like the one with the sunglasses that Takeshi mentioned earlier), and overall, it felt like a really refreshing and interesting episode (it has been a while since we've had such an enjoyable episode).

However, the next episode looks... kinda weird. Looks like a proper filler episode, but I hope the humour won't be too much over-the-top, what with the afro haircuts and all.