Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 79: 迷いの森!シンジふたたび!!/Mayoi no mori! Shinji futata...
Thread Posts
31 Mar 2012 11:13 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 炎のメモリー!ポカブVSエンブオー!!/Flaming Memories! Pokabu VS Enbuoh!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
02 Apr 2012 12:23 AM
Quote From: AnimeBot
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database.

Title: 迷いの森!シンジふたたび!!/Mayoi no mori! Shinji futatabi!!.
Please comment below!

Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot

Is this considered fake? If you removed it, it must have been an April Fool's Joke. It really isn't funny... Seriously? =_=
02 Apr 2012 05:58 AM
Obvious April fools is obvious :p
We all know we aren't going to see any character from the previous series any time soon (if at all)... we don't even get to see Okido-akase at all (if you don't count the Live Caster)...
03 Apr 2012 06:40 PM
Adamant Administrator
Never trust things that seem too good to be true on April 1st, kids :)
04 Apr 2012 11:12 AM
He he, true... especially when, like me, you come accross most April Fools on April the 2nd :p
08 Apr 2012 03:53 AM
BW079: Flaming Memories! Tepig VS Emboar!!
Airs: May 3rd.

Summary

"In Astilbe Town, Ash and his friends meet a boy called Suwama. He is the former Trainer of the Tepig Ash is currently raising and abandoned Tepig because he thought it had no talent for battles. To prove how useless Tepig is, Suwama challenges Satoshi to a double battle."

Credit to Sushi.
23 May 2012 02:30 PM
Definitely one of the best episode in the series so far. It has pretty much everything you need to make a great episode : backstory, an evolution, a nice battle, nice animation, nice music, a focus on Dent; Tsutarja got to fight... this episode couldn't have gotten any better :p

I really loved Dent's judging time. I'm a great fan of the Ace Attorney, and a great fan of Dent, so there was no way I wouldn't enjoy this part of the episode. Dent's a real unique character. The more episode I watch, the more I like him. I'm reaaally gonna miss him when they probably get rid of him at the end if Best Wishes.

It was great to learn about Pokabu's backstory, and who his original trainer was. I especially liked how they tricked us just like his trainer tricked us, making us believe he was really sad to part with Pokabu.
And for once, we got a perfecly justified evolution that didn't felt rushed.

I really missed Tsutarja in battle... hope we'll get to see it more often in the 'new' series. Its behaviour was really interesting in that episode.

The next episode looks really interesting too. Best Wishes Series 2 is getting closer...
23 May 2012 03:53 PM
I haven't seen the episode yet, it's a bit funny how a few starters have similar stories. Both Bulbasaur and Turtwig were leader-type Pokemon that defended fellow weaker Pokemon against humans. They also befriended a female that also cared for the other Pokemon. Charmander, Chimchar, and Tepig were fire starters that were abandonded/released because their original trainers found them to be too weak.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing this episode. It doesn't sound to be that original, but these storylines are still entertaining.