Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-1: 歌えメロエッタ!愛の旋律!!/Utae Meloetta! Ai no senrit...
Thread Posts
23 May 2012 08:25 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 歌えメロエッタ!愛の旋律!!/Utae Meloetta! Ai no senritsu!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
12 Jun 2012 11:34 PM
Adamant Administrator
"Having learned that the Isshu League won't start for another 3 months, Satoshi and friends head off to eat some of Tachiwaki City's specialty, Tunbear Ice Cream, as per Dent's suggestion. Amazingly, they happen to meet Shirona, the Champion of the Sinnoh Region, there! Shirona tells them she's on her way to Kagome Town to participate in the exhibition match of the 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' being held there.

After they hear that not only will they get to watch Shirona battle firsthand, but if they win the tournament they will get to battle Adeku, the Champion of the Isshu region, Satoshi and his friends decide to participate. Together with Shirona, they set off towards Sazanami Town. On the way, the extremely rare 'Melody Pokémon Meloetta' suddenly appears right before them. But then Meloetta suddenly collapses from heavy injuries...?

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Mika Kanai: Emonga
Kiyotaka Furushima: Koromori
Chika Fujimura: Joy
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Katsuyuki Konishi: Gablias
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 12 Jun 2012 11:40 PM by Adamant
04 Aug 2012 11:26 AM
A cool episode, that really had me excited for the upcoming tournament and Rocket Gang story arc. Though I have to admit, even if it feels great to have returning characters like Shirona, it felt kinda weird after so many episodes without any mention of them.

And I really like Meloetta, I'm glad they'll keep it for a few episodes, rather than just for a special 2-episodes-in-1 episode.

BW Season 2 is starting quite well, in my opinion.
Last edited 04 Aug 2012 11:28 AM by Chance