Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-3: イワークの島でサバイバル!/Iwark no shima de survival!
Thread Posts
31 May 2012 11:30 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: イワークの島でサバイバル!/Iwark no shima de survival!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
26 Jun 2012 10:56 PM
Adamant Administrator
Satoshi and his friends arrive an an ninhabited island rumored to house extremely abnormal Iwark. As they play with their Water Pokémon, they are attacked by a huge horde of Iwark! What's the deal with these abnormal Iwark...?

Summary:
"Satoshi and his friends spend all their days at Shirona's villa in Sazanami Town training for the Junior Cup. But when Hikari tells them they need to relax every now and then, they go along with her suggestion to go play at an uninhabited island said to have abnormal Iwark on it. When they arrive on the island, they are greeted by many cute 'Water Pokémon'! Satoshi and friends fully get into a vacation mood, but as they explore the caves along the coast, they are suddenly attacked by the 'Rock Snake Pokémon' Iwark.

They somehow manage to escape, but Satoshi ends up separated from Iris and Hikari. As he searches for his friends, he returns to the coast for a bit, but again he is attacked by a giant Iwark!! The combined power of the Water types Mijumaru and Pochama somehow manages to drive off the Ground/Rock type Iwark, but a lot more Iwark emerge from behind it!! Just then Meloetta starts to sing, which causes it to change its...!?

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Kiyotaka Furushima: Doryuzu
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Daichi Endo: Iwark
Mitsuaki Kanuka: Iwark
Tomoyuki Higuchi: Iwark
Koji Takeda: Iwark
Hiroaki Tajiri: Iwark
Ryusuke Kanemoto: Iwark
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 26 Jun 2012 11:06 PM by Adamant
04 Aug 2012 11:38 AM
Ah, before I even watched this episode, I was really expecting we'd get to see Takeshi one way or another, though I was quite surprised to see him get mentionned at all (yeah, go ahead, keep rubbing that knife in that wound, will ya ?).
It's kinda sad we'll definitely never see him again, not until the inter-series episode(s), before the kick in the new Gen. Not even sure they'll have him make an appearance then, though.

Anyway, that was a cool episode, though I was a tad disappointed the special Iwark was nothing more than a 'Shiny' Iwark... was somehow expecting a crystal/silver/gold Iwark, bit like in that Orange Isles episode.

Oh, and yeah, can't wait for the next episode!