Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 10: セイガイハジム戦! マンタインVSダイケンキ!!/Seigaiha Gym sen!...
Thread Posts
20 Aug 2012 09:31 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: セイガイハジム戦! マンタインVSダイケンキ!!/Seigaiha Gym sen! Mantain VS Daikenki!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
04 Sep 2012 11:21 PM
Adamant Administrator
"Having met Kotetsu, a boy travelling with a Riolu, Satoshi and friends head towards Seigaiha Gym, which battlefield is set up on top of the sea. How will the battle against the Gym Leader Shizui, who sends out a Burungel and a Mantain, go?"

Summary:
"Satoshi and his friends decide to accompany Kotetsu, a boy they met at the site of the Junior Cup, as he attempts to get his 8th badge. The group heads off towards Seigaiha Gym, but on the way, Satoshi and Kotetsu end up separated from Dent and Iris. The 'Emanation Pokémon' Riolu and Pikachu sigh and smile wryly at their scatterbrained trainers. And further challenges lie in wait, too...!?

Aided by Kotetsu's skills, they somehow manage to arrive at the gym! As befitting a Water Type gym, its battlefield stretches out over the bay. The Gym Leader Shizui sends the 'Floating Pokémon' Burungel into battle, and Kotetsu counters with the 'Thorn Pod Pokémon' Nutrey. Burungel takes gret damage from Thunderbolt, but then, against all expectations...!?"

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Kenta Miyake: Nutrey
Kiyotaka Furushima: Burungel
Chiaki Takahashi: Daikenki
Rikako Aikawa: Riolu
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Yuji Ueda: Shizui
Koki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Kensuke Sato: Referee
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
29 Oct 2012 05:27 AM
A good gym battle, but a pretty 'average' episode overall. Or rather, the gym battle part was great, the first part of the episode was just plain useless filler. Why not also have Satoshi battle the gym leader instead of having such uninspired filler...

Even though I don't really like Kotetsu, I was surprised to see him go away so soon. And by the looks of it, he probably won't be back before the League.

Finally, this episode painfully reminded me that, unfortunately, Mijumaru will never ever evolve, which is a real shame in my opinion. Its final evolution looks really cool, and could make for some very interesting battles during the League, at the end of the series. But oh well, guess Pocchama's voice actor DOES need a job after all :p
30 Oct 2012 04:25 AM
Adamant Administrator
Quote From: Chance
But oh well, guess Pocchama's voice actor DOES need a job after all :p

Hm? Pochama is voiced by Etsuko Kozakura, who doesn't voice any other characters, while Mijumaru is voiced by Misato Fukuen, who also voices Langley (and a couple bit roles every now and then).
18 Jan 2013 06:46 PM
I was wondering in that part when Meloetta wakes Ash (Satoshi), Pikachu, Cameron, and his Riolu up when the sun rises, what was the BGM title?