Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 12: メロエッタと海底の神殿!/Meloetta to kaitei no shinden...
Thread Posts
23 Aug 2012 06:44 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: メロエッタと海底の神殿!/Meloetta to kaitei no shinden!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
19 Sep 2012 11:23 AM
Adamant Administrator
The Rocket Gang, which plans to take over Isshu, launches their ultimate plan! The pursuit of the captive Meloetta takes the battle to the Abyssal Temple! The legendary Pokémon wake up in new forms! And extravagant presents on top of that!

Summary:
"Satoshi and friends are training at Shirona's villa. Meloetta, wishing to battle as well, challenges Mijumaru. But then, they are suddenly attacked by a young man named Larry and his 'Golem Pokémon' Goloog, who believes Satoshi and the others to be villains! Due to Meloetta quickly jumping in to protect them, however, the misunderstanding is quickly cleared up. And to everyone's surprise, Larry tells them he and Goloog have been searching all over for Meloetta in order to protect it.

He explains that Meloetta originally lived in a secret area deep in a forest, and stumbled over Satoshi after being attacked by someone. Just then, Satoshi and the others spot an omnious monitoring device. Understanding that the villa is a dangerous place to be, Satoshi and the others quickly run away from it, Melotta in tow, in order to protect it. But then suddenly, the Rocket Gang's boss Sakaki appears before them...!?"

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Kiyotaka Furushima: Koromori
Mika Kanai: Deathmas
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Masayuki Omoro: Seger
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Shuhei Sakaguchi: Larry
Kensuke Sato: Rocket Grunt
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Addendum: Kensuke Sato's initially unlisted role added.
Last edited 02 Oct 2012 06:29 PM by Adamant
08 Nov 2012 04:15 AM
Now, we're getting somewhere! I've been waiting for such an episode ever since B&W started, and it's really nice to have the Rocket Gang play such a major role in the series again (even bigger than before.
There's little to say about this episode, as it was really good with very little stuff to change (one would be that stupid 'guardian' which doesn't make sense and feel like a horribly forced character).

We already know how it's going to end anyway, since there's no way the Rocket Gang will ever 'win' anything, but they're sure making it interesting!

This episode also made me remember about the Rocket Gang vs Team Plasma story-arc we never got to see... I have to admit, I'm not really sure we'll get to see that, but I sure hope we'll get to see Team Plasma in future episodes.