Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-DA 4: さらばミジュマル!? ホタチキングへの道/Saraba Mijumaru!? ...
Thread Posts
25 Mar 2013 04:06 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: さらばミジュマル!? ホタチキングへの道/Saraba Mijumaru!? Hotachi king e no michi. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
08 May 2013 01:52 PM
Adamant Administrator
Satoshi's Mijumaru competes in the Scallsword King Playoffs, the decisive match to determine who will become the king of the Mijumaru and Futachimaru! But if it wins, it will have to live on Scallsword Island for an entire year? What will you do, Mijumaru?

Summary:
Satoshi and friends have arrived at Scallsword Island, where the 'Scallsword King Playoffs' are being held. They immediately make their way to where the playoffs are held, where it turns out the festival grounds are still expanding. The place is packed with Mijumaru and Futachimaru! The one among them who manages to win the title of Scallsword King will be awarded a gold scallword, as well as become the partner of the girl division's winner, Mijuka, whom Mijumaru falls in love with at first sight!

Mijumaru aims for victory with all its might, in areas such as the form and curve of its scallsword, and also its power when used for Brick Break! But it ends up with a strong rival in the Futachimaru named 'Caesar'! And a Futachimaru named Futachinyaru, which wields a really powerful scallsword, joins in as well! But... haven't we seen this Futachimaru before..!? And who will win this manly battle for the Scallsword King title in the end!?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Chika Fujimura: Joy
Hisao Egawa: Don George
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Masayuki Kato: Parker
Naomi Shindo: Quattro
Takahiro Miyake: Spectator
Yoshiki Nakajima: Spectator
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 16 May 2013 06:31 AM by Adamant
03 Dec 2013 09:07 AM
This episode was quite unusual. After some time there were some unexpected turns of events. And some of them were simply... WTF moments.
Also, the amount of Rocket Gang in this episode was... Let's say that it was ok. They had their share, their fans should be pleased, but it didn't have any excessive negative impact on the flow of this episode. So not even I will complain about them this time ;) Actually their blast-off made me laugh :D And I am seriously beginning to suspect them that they have some kind of cosplay fetish. Inb4 Futanyaari.

The only one character that was anoying in this episode was Quattro. Arrogant and "tootin' his own horn louder than the brass section of a marching band" (Quote: Applejack, Sonic Rainboom). With Iris together, I shout: Mendokusei!

My rating:
Funny episode which turned to be something completely different than what I expected. Some unexpected twists, WTF moments, tolerable amount of Rocket Gang and some hard plastic. Plastic hard! The finale was way beyond hard.
I give it 8
Last edited 03 Dec 2013 09:18 AM by Adamant
You would totally like to be a tree.