Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / XY / XY 4: ピカチュウとデデンネ! ほっぺすりすり!!/Pikachu to Dedenne! Ho...
Thread Posts
26 Sep 2013 07:10 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ピカチュウとデデンネ! ほっぺすりすり!! / Pikachu to Dedenne! Hoppesurisuri!! / Pikachu and Dedenne! Nuzzle!!. Please comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
22 Oct 2013 01:15 AM
Adamant Administrator
Eureka gets really excited when the Antenna Pokémon Dedenne shows itself again! But during the attempt at getting it... it launches its powerful 'Nuzzle' move!? Meanwhile, Serena continues trying to find Satoshi, and...

Summary:
As Satoshi and his friends continue their journey, they stop to feed their Pokémon some Pokémon Food. But it turns out the food has been eaten by the Dedenne they met a while ago. They chase after Dedenne in an attempt to get it, but...
29 Oct 2013 10:54 AM
Adamant Administrator
Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
Kiyotaka Furushima: Keromatsu
Yuka Terasaki: Yayakoma
Kenta Miyake: Maaiika
Chinatsu Akasaki: Joy
Hiroshi Tsuchida: Professor Platane
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 31 Oct 2013 06:26 AM by Adamant
05 Dec 2013 07:55 PM
And we get another awesome episode. With the Dedenne from the previous episode.
This episode contains an overdose of cuteness.
I liked how Pikachu made friends with it. Though there was a bit more Team Rocket here. But they somehow keep relatively normal behavior for now.
We get to know something new about Eureka (she likes to take care of Pokemon a lot).
But there is also an idiot moment with a failed invention. Maybe this guy is not that smart at all.
Also, Kojiro's Maaiika has its battle debut here. Not a very successful though. I don't really like that Pokémon.
We also see the first trainer moments of Serena.

My rating:
An awesome episode. Not as awesome as the beginning two episodes but still awesome.
I give it 9
You would totally like to be a tree.