Registration Period: Thursday, February 15th, 2018 at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, February 22nd, 2018 at 23:59 UTC
Tournament Period: Friday, February 23rd, 2018 at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, February 25th, 2018 at 23:59 UTC
Ranking Results Announcement: March 2018
Player divisions: Junior Division: Born 2003 or later
Masters Division: Born 2002 or earlier
Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the easternmost time zone in each player’s country.
Compatible Games: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
Battle Type: Single Battle
Banned Pokémon: Eligible Pokémon are restricted to Pokémon found in the Sinnoh Pokédex. Regional variants of eligible Pokémon are prohibited. Mythical and some Legendary Pokémon cannot be used.
Entry Gift: Qualified participants will receive 50 Battle Points. Players must complete at least one battle to qualify.
|In the Ultra Sinnoh Classic Competition, Trainers create a team using only Pokémon found in the Sinnoh Pokédex, excluding Mythical and some Legendary Pokémon.
The competition features Single Battles with teams of three to six Pokémon, of which three will compete in each match. Pokémon brought in via Poké Transporter will be permitted in battle. All Pokémon above and below Lv. 50 will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battles. There are no item restrictions except that Mega Stones and Z-Crystals are banned, and no duplicate items are allowed. There will be a 10-minute player clock, with 60-second turns.
All qualified participants in the Ultra Sinnoh Classic Online Competition will receive 50 Battle Points. Players must complete at least one battle to qualify. Registration for the Ultra Sinnoh Classic Online Competition starts Thursday, February 15, 2018, at 00:00 UTC.
|• Items are allowed, but Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, and duplicate items in a Battle Team are prohibited.|
• Register three to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• A 10-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select three Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made their selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 times per day of the competition. Any unplayed games carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.